Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What are HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYMPTOMS

Blood pressure diseases dose not provide any major symptoms. Because of this it is also called as silent killer diseases. Because of this reasons it becomes more important to know few known symptoms of Blood Pressure.

Any time blood pressure readings are at above 120 and 140, the condition can be classified as pre-hypertension and Hypertension. When you have blood pressure reading above 140/90 it is considered as Hypertension. High blood pressure or Hypertension is very serious disease and requires urgent medical attention.

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYMPTOMS

1. Blurred vision
2. Fatigue
3. Confusion
4. Nausea
5. Chest Pain
6. Breathing issues
7. Heart beat issue

These are just few symptoms. In order to get complete information contact your doctor for medication and lifestyle changes. It is advisable to consult doctor for higher blood pressure condition.

Most of the time people come to know only about high blood pressure through some related diseases originating because of high blood pressure. The common diseases which can be result of high blood pressure are as follows.

1. Heart attack
2. Heart failure
3. Kidney failure
4. Eye damage with loss of vision

BLOOD PRESSURE CHART
Systolic Diastolic Current Condition What to do
Pressure Pressure


Below 120 Below 80 Normal Blood Pressure Adopt a healthy lifestyle
120 - 139 80 - 89 Prehypertension Adopt a healthy lifestyle

140 - 159 90 - 99 Stage 1 hypertensio Adopt a healthy lifestyle/Medication

Above 160 Above 100 Stage 2 hypertension Adopt a healthy lifestyle/Medication


More on High Blood pressure

Read more on blood pressure readings

1 comment:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete